European funded projects focused on Battery industry
In this article we are going to present you some European projects in which our TEESMAT partners are taking an active role. All projects propose activities and best practices in the battery sector.
- CoFBAT project – aims to develop cobalt-free batteries in view of improved ciclability and sustainability. More information Here
- NAIMA project developing and validate a new generation of Sodium-ion (Na-ion) based batteries to unseat the current Li-based technologies. More information Here
- SPIDER project proposes a multidisciplinary approach to develop safe and long lifetime, high energy density cells. This approach is based on new materials, improved chemistries, new industrially relevant manufacturing process steps and complimented by in-depth characterization, safety, modelling and Life-cycle-(cost) analysis studies. More information Here
- ASTRABAT project is developing new, eco-friendly, all-solid-state Lithium-ion batteries suitable for electric vehicles More information Here
- E-MAGIC project aims at developing a Rechargeable Magnesium Battery and to strengthen the European Magnesium Community. More information Here