SERMA Technologies specialises in electronics technologies management “ETM®” offering expertise and consulting service of electronic components, boards, systems, batteries and photovoltaic panels. It assists its customers throughout the industrial cycle by advising them in the development, durability and reliability of their products. With their multisectoral expertise, the teams of SERMA Technologies composed of Engineers and Technicians use state-of-the-art equipment enabling them to address a wide range of customer issues:
- Learning about new technologies
- Understanding the component and its failures
- Checking its features (by accelerating environmental constraints)
SERMA TECHNOLOGIES carries out more than 6000 physical and electrical expertises per year on components, cards and electronic systems in multiple sectors of activity (aeronautics, space, automobile, railway, telecommunications, military, assembly, component manufacturing, …) at any level of the industrial cycle: analysis and technological qualifications, failure analysis, electrical tests, tests & characterization, reliability tests and semiconductor process characterization, qualification programs.
SERMA TECHNOLOGIES has several laboratories:
- a 2000 m² laboratory (Pessac) oriented towards component users and equipped with several electron beam based microscopes, radiography equipment (2D and 3D), acoustic microscopes and equipments for chemical (XRF) or structural (XRD) analysis.
- a laboratory of 1500 m² (Grenoble) oriented towards the characterization of semiconductor and materials and equipped with SEM, FIB, TEM, ESC, …
- a department that works in the field of batteries (Bourget du Lac and Grenoble) and has several means to conduct qualification, reliability and abusive tests at the cell and module level. This laboratory offers several techniques for post-mortem analyses and surface analysis (Science et Surface, Ecully).